Inspired: Recovery to Work
Monday, May 8 • 1 pm to 2 pm
Through peer mentorship, this virtual group educates individuals who have:
- A past or current history of substance use concerns.
- Experienced barriers to employment or entering the work force.
In the group, individuals will:
- Develop an understanding of how substance use can impact employability.
- Learn communication skills, professionalism, and how to network.
- Build resumes and connect to local employment resources.
At the completion of this group, participants will receive a job ready tool kit.
Registration is required. For more information or to register, please call 814-451-2230
A link to this virtual session will be shared with you after you sign up.